- We witnessed the eclipse in its totality!
- Sleep, sleep, and more sleep
- Submitted request for court dates on two bullshit parking tickets
- Went back to work downtown
- Got stung by a bee that flew inside my shirt while on the motorcycle
- Visited the dentist and learned I had four (four!) cavities and that they recommend I get adult braces
- Returned home to discover my bicycle had been stolen
[tg_youtube width=”560″ height=”315″ video_id=”aXxu8SBeBKU”]
- Work and strategic planning session
- Got mortgage pre-approval and submitted an offer on a condo!
- Went for the first run in a long time and looked for my Trek 1420 at a bicycle chop shop
- Our offer for the condo was accepted!
- Worked downtown
- Weekly pilgrimage to Rialto for billiards with the IT crew
- Met up with the homies after for pizza and bar hopping
- Kept in touch with the CT guys as Mikey and Sarah got married in Southington
- Made a big shrimp jambalaya
- Watched the Mayweather/McGregor fight at Pearl Tavern with a few hundred people then grabbed a drink at River Pig Saloon